HAIR TRANSPLANT COST IN INDIA
The cost of the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi varies depending on a number of factors, including the number of grafts required, the technique used, and the experience of the surgeon. However, in general, our prices are much more affordable than in other countries.
People have so many questions and doubts regarding the cost of hair transplantation in India but still, they take so much time to decide whether they want to do a hair transplant surgery or not.
Many factors come to people’s minds before getting the hair treatment done; like its cost, long-term result and effectiveness of the treatment, etc.
The hair transplant cost can vary from place to place depending on the city, state, or country. The charges for hair treatment in the United States and European nations may be higher than in most Asian countries. The cost of a hair transplant in the Middle East varies based on the local area and the surgeon doing the procedure.
However, visiting consultants are unavailable for evaluation and follow-up, which might be inconvenient for patients. When the patient does their research about hair transplant; one thing that they neglect while selecting the clinic is the quality and the variety of various surgeries that a surgeon can perform. As a result, many people choose to have their hair transplantation in places where the procedure is less expensive and the quality is better.
There are many factors that affect the cost of hair transplantation.
Some of them are:
Your location where you live.
The type of procedure you choose for the surgery.
The number of transplanted hair you want on your head.
One should never choose a transplant just because of the low cost of the surgery; as quality and efficient results should matter the most.
Just keep in mind that when it comes to expenses that are determined by the surgeon’s skills and experience, don’t take shortcuts. Even if it is more expensive, hiring professional hair transplant doctors can help you achieve significant outcomes. Having said that, merely a higher cost can not guarantee you a successful transplant.
Poorly executed hair transplant surgeries frequently necessitate repair surgery, which raises the total overall cost by a large magnitude.
Surgical procedures performed by qualified surgeons, on the other hand, give sustainable results leading to long-term cost savings.
Hair transplantation not only gives you the desired result but also boosts your confidence and uplifts your whole appearance positively.
A good hair specialist will never force his choices on you, he can only give you the right recommendation for hair restoration but the ultimate choice should always be yours.
Since we are born with a restricted donor area, the manner donor is used makes a huge effect. You can’t purchase a donor with money. We see a lot of patients who have been victims of bad hair transplants and come to us for help, eager to pay whatever it takes, but with insufficient donor area to complete the job.
Respect your donor area and don’t put yourself in this situation. It’s critical to choose the right procedure, whether FUT or FUE, or a combination approach, to make the most efficient use of your donor site.
Types of costs that you pay for a hair loss transplant:
1) DONOR AREA: The donor area has a limited supply of hair, so choosing the right treatment for hair transplantation is very crucial. Once the hairs are plucked out from your donor area, they can’t grow again.
2) MEDICINES: Sometimes you pay your hard-earned money for the hair transplantation
without knowing the fact that actual hair growth is done by a medicine called finasteride.
The surgeon will not tell you this if he is not honest or genuine. So, it becomes your duty to research a lot before opting for surgery.
3) TIME: How will you react or feel, if you spend your whole day on the surgery and then months of downtime, still you don’t get any fruitful results? You might feel frustrated and angry because not just the money; you devote your precious time to it.
4) Trust and hope: Victims of bad hair transplants lose hope and trust not only in others but regrettably sometimes in themselves. More often than not, they start blaming themselves for the inappropriate results.
People travel from all over the world to Satya Clinic not only because they can get it at a lower cost than in their home countries, but because they can get excellent results and more alternatives from the wide range of hair regrowth techniques that we have been providing to our patients for nearly two decades.
Always remember “Even being expensive, the truth will cost you nothing, but a lie can cost you everything!”
Hair Transplant Cost Calculator
This calculator estimates the cost of a hair transplant based on the Norwood Scale, the number of grafts, and the location of the surgery. The Norwood Scale is a scale that measures the severity of hair loss.
The calculator uses the Norwood Scale to estimate the number of grafts that are needed to achieve the desired results. The number of grafts is then multiplied by the cost per graft to estimate the total cost of the surgery.
The location of the surgery is also factored into the cost estimate. Hair transplants in Western Countries are typically more expensive than the hair transplant cost in India.
And Hair transplant in Delhi NCR or Metro Cities would be somewhat more expensive than in small cities. Due to exposure of Doctors with different kinds of patient’s hair for example Afro, Caucasian, and different kinds of Alopecia Patients, and other trivial factors.
- Select the Norwood Scale that best describes your hair loss.
- Enter the number of grafts that you need per square cm usually 40 to 50 grafts per square cm is ideal.
- Select the location of India.
- Then as per your Norwood Scale, we can multiply with the desired graft.
- The total cost of the hair transplant will be known.
This calculator is for informational purposes only. The actual cost of a hair transplant may vary depending on a number of factors, including the surgeon’s fees, the cost of anesthesia, and the cost of other associated procedures. It is important to consult with a qualified surgeon to get an accurate estimate of the cost of a hair transplant.
- The calculator is easy to use.
- The calculator is accurate.
- The calculator does not take into account all of the factors that can affect the cost of a hair transplant.
- The calculator does not provide information about the quality of the results that can be achieved with a hair transplant.